13th November 2017 – Update
Great progress has been made in clearing the damage created by Ophelia, giving us 18 holes available for play again by Saturday 18th November.
We will have 13 holes (1-5, 8-14 & 18) available for play on Wednesday, 15 holes (1-14 & 18) on Friday and all 18 holes on Saturday and Sunday.
We will then revert to 15 hole competitions from Wednesday 22nd November for the remainder of the Winter golfing season.
Following the damage caused by Ophelia the following plan was activated
- First priority to get nine holes open by Sunday 22nd October – Done
- Twelve holes available by 30th October – Done
- Thirteen holes open by Friday 3rd November – Underway
- Contacted Insurance Company, confirmed no cover for storm damage on the Golf Course
- Engaged with neighbours re damage from fallen trees from Golf Club – Underway.
- Prepare a Clean Up Plan with Martin Travers to bring full course back – Underway.
- Budget cost for clean up to be calculated and presented to management committee – Underway.