The 2018 Winter League is now completed.
|1st||BRONCOS||John Horgan, Mervyn Rice, Ian O’Leary, Ciaran Cashman|
|2nd||RAIDERS||Pat Sexton, Creagh Neville, Paul Holland, Colman O’Brien|
|Leading Qualifiers||BEARS||David Coakley, Robert Andrews, Graham Creed, John F Murphy|
Players can play their first 2 rounds on any of the 8 nominated days during the first 2 week period i.e. you could play both rounds in the first week or during the second week or one each week. Similarly with the second 2 rounds on Week 3 and 4.
1. Four men on each team. No handicap restriction.
2. Players may play Wednesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
3. A player may play his first two rounds on any of the 8 nominated days during Week 1 & Week 2 and may play his second two rounds during Week 3 & 4.
4. The best three Stableford scores for each team to count each week.
5. The best 3 out of 4 week scores to count.
6. The top 6 teams will qualify for the final.
7. Prizes will be for the winning team, the runners up team and the leading qualifying team for the final.
8. Entry fee of €20 per person to be paid in the Pro Shop.
9. Players can play on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday and they must nominate to the Pro Shop if they are playing in the Winter League on entry (i.e. prior to commencing play).
10. Enter by giving your name and entry fee of €20 to the Pro Shop by Sunday January 14th.
11. Draw for teams will take place on Monday January 15th.
Week 1: January 17, 19, 20 & 21.
Week 2: January 24, 26, 27 & 28.
Week 3: January 31, February 2, 3 & 4.
Week 4: February 7, 9, 10 & 11.
Final: March 3rd (18 Holes)
The top 6 teams qualify for the Final on March 3rd.
|Team Name||Best 3 of 4 weeks|
* 12th February 2018: Due to late opening of the course on Friday and course closure on Sunday, we are extending the Winter League to next Sunday – those players affected may play on Wednesday, Friday or Sunday this week.